So, lately I've been hearing rumours that we have creative geniuses among the ninjas! Well, pirates are creative, too... I guess. But anyways, here is the space for such creative endeavors. *hint HAIKUS hint*
xxSam (Master of all things artsy)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A group of people
Who are hated by many
Have stolen my heart
Limited vision
And a limp with which they walk
They stole my booty
The kings of the sea
Collecting wealth where they go
Pirates are the best
Okay. So, not only did I write some ninja haikus, I also wrote a pretty spiffy pirate haiku. We'll start with that one.
Song of seven seas
Sixpence by salt and sea spray
Pirate's life for me
Except not me, because I'm not a pirate. Here are the ninja ones.
Skulking through the night,
The ninja is a shadow,
Slipping by the moon.
Shadow between trees
A motion without a sound
Shimmer in the dark
A twelve pointed star
Gleaming scythe of a weapon
How do I hold it?
And finally, my ninja acrostic:
N ever being
I n need,
N injas pack
J ello
A lways.
Co-verlord Stiney
Pay no attention to PotentialPizza. I'm really Stiney. For seriousness.
We are, and are not.
Stirring Nonentity, yet
Flirting with Being.
He is the dour night.
He is the cold air he breathes.
He is a ninja.
By the way, it's haiku, and not haikus. There is no plural form of nouns in Japanese. So technically it would be ninja and not ninjas... but that's just too much to bother with :P.
Post a Comment