Friday, September 28, 2007

Elections

ELECTIONS!

Anyone?

We're going to have elections for the other positions of high esteem soon, so if you want a position, post here with your name and what you would like to run for. **Of course, your favorite Sam will still be blogmaster**

xxSam (Co-chair of fawesome events?)

9 comments:

Amber Hogan said...

Do I need to post my name?

mistic56 said...

Umm...can be an awsome chair on the NINJA side? Can I run for that?

Ashley said...

Er... I wanted to be elected something, but I dunno what.

Amber Hogan said...

I vote Ashley as the recruting poster macker!!!!

mistic56 said...

poster macker?!? What the heck is that?!? were you going for poster maker?

Oh! Can I be the ninja trainer?!?

Amber Hogan said...

Please ignore my spelling errors, little children. Speling iss not imprtunt too pirrates!

oneyearsixmonths said...

Uh, and that's why the world will be ruled, no, DOMINATED by ninjas. Because we value education.

xxSam (You know you want it)

Amber Hogan said...

The only educations you get is how to kill people

oneyearsixmonths said...

At least we can spell correctly...

xxSam (Defeater of cyber-punks)