Yeah, so have fun you... Mateys. Yes, go crazy, but don't pillage the site. It has a place in our hearts... Which may or may not be black. To symbolize our emptyness.../Supreme ninja fawesome invisibility! But... This is your place, people o' scurvy. So have fun. =)
xxSam (Your destiny)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me!!!! Hello all my crew...I am your Co captain and I am here to welcome you to our cult/club!!!! Please be nice to the ninjas, even though they are corrupted fools, but they are our allies when it comes to fighting all the evil in the world! Have fun!
Thanks for wrecking the boundaries Miss Overlord. *sarcasm drips from voice*
xxSam (Not someone to be trifled with)
Its Miss SURPREME overlord
hey, whose the other co-captian?
Katy, of course....my galloping peocock friend!
And where is the pirate clan, eh?
xxSam (I bought my invisibility cloak on eBay)
Post a Comment