Heh. So here is the place for the fawesomest people ever... Aka NINJAS! Hi-yah! Anyways, NO PIRATES ALLOWED!
xxSam (Co-overlord of the Ninjas)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for the inner ninja/pirate in all of us...
A place for the inner ninja/pirate in all of us...
8 comments:
YAY NINJAS! This is your co-overlord o' doom, Sam, and I am superly psyched for our ninjaness. Nicodiscah!
I've had ninja training.......
Neko desu ka! Tee hee.
Watashi wa totemo samui desu...
I think I want a title too.
Ninjas dominate! I've also ninja training. Neko desu ka!
Lamia...I don't care if you've had ninja training...you're not supposed to be in here! and... don't try to suck up to us, your posessed and decrepid heart lies with the shameful pirates.
Who are the co-captians? Can I be vice-captian? or Ninja trainer to all those who wish to have super stealth skills?
WHy do you think I am trying to suck up to you? I am the surpreme overlord, I can go where I please. Besides, PIRATES ARE NOT SHAMEFUL!!
You're sucking up to us by saying you're part ninja just because you've had ninja training. You can only be a ninja if your heart truly is truly set onto being a pirate. THAT'S WHY!!! anyways...you cannot be in here, and you would know that if you read the summary of what this part of the blog is...it specificaly says: NO PIRATES ALLOWED!!!
True dat.
xxSam (Can't touch this)
Post a Comment